UAL is a global university in the heart of London. We believe that creative education can tackle social issues and challenges around the world.
That's why we collaborate with international universities, organisations and governments on innovative research, partnerships, creative projects and exchanges.
Learn more about our international projects, how you can work with us and discover our fantastic exchange programme.
We're dedicated to:
- Leading the way in education around the social, economic and cultural aspect of arts and design.
- Nurturing our international community to achieve their full potential
- Providing an international experience for all
We want to achieve this by:
- Working with organisations and creative talent around the world to make positive changes.
- Creating strong strategic partnerships with global business, education and cultural institutions, which offer exchange or placement opportunities for our students
- Embedding industry expertise from around the world into our curriculum
- Providing our students with the skills and expertise to thrive in their creative careers and to build their global networks
Wimbledon-Hong Kong collaboration on show at SPARK 2021 festival
Immersive sound experience Sound Envelope HK-London sees staff and students use field recordings as a way to encourage dialogue and cultural exchange.
UAL returns to ArtTO with 'Radiance' alumni showcase
UAL and OCAD University return to Art Toronto for 2021 to present Radiance: an exhibition showcasing recent alumni from our 2 institutions. Curated by: Dr Lois Rowe, Postgraduate Fine Art Programme Director, Camberwell College of Arts, UAL.
In Conversation: online design talks with UAL, OCAD University and DesignTO
A series of online talks discussing design issues, research and creation from international perspectives, featuring designers from the UK and Canada. Hosted by DesignTO and in partnership with UAL and OCAD University (OCAD U).
London College of Communication projects featured in Universities UK reports highlighting best practice in international engagement
Universities UK have highlighted two courses at LCC in reports celebrating best practice in Higher Education for international engagement that directly positively impacts on student experience.
A new collaboration: BA Interior and Spatial Design and IED Kunsthal University Bilbao
Course leader Shibboleth Shecter and selected students tell us more about this exciting new international collaboration.
BA (Hons) Advertising students collaborate with Ryerson University on Virtual Dissertation Symposium
Patricia Mozolova chats to us about her creative practice, reframing her dissertation for a Symposium context, and advice for prospective students who are interested in exploring the world of advertising.