UAL world-class exchange partnerships provides fantastic international opportunities for students and staff. UAL is proud to welcome exchange students from more than 100 partner institutions from around the world to UAL, including through our extensive Erasmus+ network.
We are committed to enhancing our students’ experience by creating exciting opportunities to study and work abroad.
Our exchanges programme is focused on:
- Developing international partnerships that encourage staff and students to explore the world and build creative networks.
- Building international opportunities that promote the inter-cultural attitudes needed to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world
- Providing opportunities for students to experience UAL’s world-class teaching and facilities, at the centre of one of the most creative cities in the world.
- Ensuring that UAL students studying and working abroad bring their strong creative vision to the institutions and industries they attend, and understand the enriching benefit of international experience.
We have developed a Frequently Asked Questions document to support students throughout their mobility journey, in response to uncertanty and changing national restrcitions.
If you're a higher education institution and you'd like to find out more about what we offer, please get in touch:
- Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London College of Communication: email@example.com
- London College of Fashion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Saint Martins: email@example.com
For UAL partnerships, or UAL Erasmus programme, please: contact the International Team