About the Tech For All conference
We'll be exploring:
- how to make the digital environment more inclusive
- how you can use assistive technology to help you get the most out of the internet, your studies, and life
- the experiences of neurodiverse users browsing the internet
- how you can create more accessible content, what tools you can use and how to use them
- how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) are changing the way we engage with digital technology and each other.
A wide range of guest speakers, academics, UAL students and staff.
How you can participate
All sessions are online and free. Nearly all of the sessions are open to everybody, but some are just for UAL staff and/or students.